• From 32€
• 2 hours (Approx.)
• Mobile ticket
• Departs daily | 6 pm
• Children under 12 – free
• Tickets cut off time – 6 hr
• Last-minute | send inquiry
• Explore Dubrovnik’s walled Old Town with historian
• Visit Franciscian Monastery & Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
• See captivating sites such as the Onofrio’s Fountain, Sponza Place & Luza Square
• Hear interesting stories and learn about history & culture
• Explore the city and hidden gems at a leisurely pace
• Get insider tips and recommendations from the tour guide
✔ Expert guide
✔ 2 hours private guided tour
✔ Museum tickets
✔ Franciscan Monastery entrance
✔ Cathedral Treasury entrance
✔ Coffee Break
✖ Pick up and drop off
✖ Gratuities (optional)
Meeting point: Old City Clock Tower
Would you like to see the main attractions of this lovely City without the long queues? To be taken off the beaten track, where only local people go? If so, this tour is for you. It is a fantastic opportunity to see the City without the crowds with licensed, local guide to explain the history behind the lovely architecture, buildings and tales from yesteryear. Step back in time to Medieval days as we walk through residential Dubrovnik and explore the hidden archaeological sites which are testimony of the ‘Great Earthquake’ in 1667. You will listen to the different theories about how Dubrovnik was established. You will also be taken to the Onofrio fountain to learn about the ingenious water supply system developed in medieval times and also visit the City’s different churches and places of worship. All deeply steeped in history. Did you know that King Richard ‘the Lion Heart’, contributed to the cost of the magnificent Cathedral of Dubrovnik? You will also be guided through the Treasury which holds over 180 relics dating back to the 11th century. Every one of them tells a story. The oldest working pharmacy in Europe will be before your eyes and you will learn about the rich maritime history of the ‘Dubrovnik Republic’. Your guide, a local, qualified historian, will bring you back to present times with an update about the siege of the City, the recent war, the political landscape and will make the history of this wonderful City, come alive before your eyes.
Discounted pricing changes the price depending on the number of guests
2 guests – 130 €
3 guests – 165 €
4 guests – 210 €
5 guests – 240 €
6 guests – 252 €
7 guests – 259 €
7 guests – 256 €
• This tour/activity can have a maximum of 8 travelers
• This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
• The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time.
• If you are lost or running late, please call us.
• 100% secure payment via BOOKEO-secure payment gateway
• Online tickets for “Dubrovnik Historic” can be purchased with:
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
• You will receive an automatic order confirmation with your booking details.
• Operated by Ragusina Ltd.
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers (2).
• In case of emergency or delays, we would be able to reschedule the tour for the next available event or provide a full refund.
• In case of bad weather, we reserve the right to delay, postpone, substitute, or cancel a tour as a matter of safety for our guests and guides. Full refund applies.
• If we must cancel for any reason, we are happy to reschedule where possible or give you a full refund.
• Groups + 8
• Students & School excursions
• Customized tour time
• Payment options
• Language options ESP ITA FRA DEU
• Reserve now & pay later
• Complete and submit